Welcome to the OkMEA Children’s Chorus page!
First Deadline – October 22, 2022
– $10.00 per student
Second Deadline – October 29, 2022
– $20.00 per student
Emergency Deadline – After Second Deadline
– Emergency Application(s) must be completed by November 3.
– Payment must be to the OkMEA Office by November 3 to be considered for adjudication.
Click here for more information regarding preparation and procedures.
Please note that detailed registration directions are located on OPUS or can be downloaded here.
- Download, print, and distribute the Signature Forms to your students (linked below)
- Go to OPUS Event to create a profile
- Create an OPUS Profile and link your NAfME membership
- Log into OPUS and find the Children’s Chorus event by typing “children’s” in the search bar
- Read through the directions on the Event Home
- Add your location to the event
- Register your students individually or by using the bulk import feature
- Once students are registered, you will need to go back in to each application to upload their Signature Form and audition tracks
- Once your entries are complete, PRINT YOUR INVOICE
- Choose a payment method (credit card, PO, or check) and complete the steps involved
- Once paid, your entries will read “ready” and will be considered complete
If paying by check, you will upload a copy of your check to OPUS and mail the physical check with your invoice to:
Attn. Children’s Chorus Auditions
PO Box 886
Muskogee, OK 74402
To encourage teachers to use quality literature with their choirs, OkMEA has set up a lending library of music that will be available to all OkMEA members. The music used by the All-State Children’s Choir is available and additional literature will be added to the lending library following each OkMEA Convention. Click here to learn more!
Click here to access the catalog of music available.