Welcome to the Mixed and Treble Chorus page!
OkMEA has only one audition process for both the Mixed and Treble Choruses. Every interested student auditions for the Mixed Chorus. The committee will place singers after the final round.
Below is a link to the updated Rules and Regulations for the Choral Division. Wording changes (i.e. replacing CD with track, etc.) are notated in red. Items in purple are rule changes implemented by the OkMEA Executive Board. If you would like a copy of previous Chorus RPP to compare, please email the Choral VP.
- Fill out a Non-Traditional Voice Part Registration Form for each student
- Inform Stephanie Keegan-Moring, Mixed Chorus Chair, by email of the non-traditional voice part selection.
- Scan your form and email to to Stephanie Keegan-Moring as an attachment or deliver it to your Quad Chair at the first round audition site.
Completed forms must be received before the student attempts the first round audition.
If you have further questions, contact either:
- Margie Green, Choral Vice President
- Stephanie Keegan-Moring, Mixed Chorus Chair
Deadlines and Fees
First Deadline – September 17, 2022
– $15.00 per student
Second Deadline – September 24, 2022
– $45.00 per student
Emergency Deadline – Contact Choral Chair
– $100.00 per student
– Complete the registration information on OPUS
– Submit your payment on OPUS or bring a check to auditions
– Send an email with student information to both:
Mixed Chorus Chair AND Mark Cain
First Round – Saturday, October 29
Northwest (Enid High School)
– Ron Wallace and Matt Johnson
Northeast (Centennial MS in Broken Arrow)
– Mike Shimp
Southwest (Lawton Eisenhower Middle School)
– Lacy West and Nick Young
Southeast (East Central University in Ada)
– Peggy Shelby
Click here to download the list of schools assigned to each quadrant
Second Round – Saturday, November 12
– University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond
– Student auditions will use the official Rehearsal Tracks which can be purchased through OkCDA
– Kevin Zinn has produced the Rehearsal tracks that include pronunciation guides for foreign language pieces
Click here to access the online Rehearsal Track Order Form