If you have trouble downloading forms, check this list:
1. Be sure you have the most recent version of ADOBE READER. It's free, at ADOBE PDF FORMS
Although other applications MAY open the forms you want, ADOBE is most reliable.
2. Check the age of your operating system. If it's more than three or four years old, you should update it.
3. FILLABLE FORMS: Complete PDF fillable forms on your computer, then save the final version, using the "SAVE AS" menu item. You may then attach that version to e-mail, or you may print and mail it. CAUTION! SOME FORMS MUST BE MAILED IN HARD COPY. READ EACH DIVISION'S DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY.
4. If you have trouble printing the form you can see on your screen, you may need to update or reinstall your printer's "driver." This is a disk that came with your printer.
5. Check with your colleagues. If they can download, then the problem is in your equipment. If they can't download either, then contact Editor@oklamus.org
6. Frequently EMPTY your computer's (or your browser's) CACHE (sometimes called HISTORY). The cache stores net locations (and pages) for quicker access, but does not necessarily update these as the sites are changed. If the old "page" is still residing on your server, even though inactive, your computer may link you to that older, obsolete page, instead of the new one.
7. As Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) begins to offer more frequent versions, some persons with early versions of these standard programs may have trouble opening forms created with later versions. OKLAHOMA MUSIC is presently using the 2011 version of Office, but tries to post all Word and Excel material in 1997 version. Users should considering upgrading to later versions.