Practice and Audition Tracks for the 2018 All-State Children’s Chorus will be recorded this summer. The new tracks will be available at the beginning of August (at the latest).
Soprano Practice Track
Soprano Middle Practice Track
Alto Middle Practice Track
Alto Practice Track
Download ALL Practice Tracks
Soprano Audition Track
Soprano Middle Audition Track
Alto Middle Audition Track
Alto Audition Track
Download ALL Audition Tracks
Instructions for Downloading Individual Tracks
- To download the tracks, right click the link above and choose “Save Link As” from the menu.
- To right click on a Mac, press and hold the CONTROL key and click with your mouse. The right click menu will appear.
- Choose where you want to save it so you can find it later – most computers default to the Downloads folder or the Desktop.
- Click “Save” and the track will download to your computer.
Instructions for Downloading ALL Tracks
- Click the link below to download the ZIP file to your computer OR save it to your Dropbox account
- Once the file is downloaded, you will need to EXTRACT the files
- On a Mac, double click the download and it will automatically extract the files or on a PC, right click the download and choose “extract all files.”
- All tracks will be in one folder “OkMEA All-State Practice and Audition Tracks”
- Once the files are extracted, you can import them into your iTunes library.